Hyco Lake North Carolina Custom Wood Map - Lake House Decor
Hyco Lake North Carolina Custom Wood Map OR Any lake, river, or coastline custom made from maple wood with a second layer of water underneath creates a beautiful 2D design. Personalize your map with a family name, home or cabin location, or facts for no additional cost..
Some random modal contentclose
How to order your lake map:
● Select your size. 11x14, 16x20, 18x24, 24x36. Size is based on the map size The included frame will add 4 inches to each measurement, for example, the 16x20 is 20x24 framed.
● Choose a wood stain color: Natural / Light or Dark Stain. See the example image;
● Personalize your map with your favorite location, landmarks, or facts for no additional cost. Want a heart or star next to your lake house or cabin? Just provide the address. If you do not have facts on the lake we will research it for you and include those details on the proof.
● Once you place the order we will get started on designing your map and will send you a design proof for review and approve.
Hanging hardware is included with each frame.
Q: What if I do not have a home on the lake, river or coast? A: Many of our maps are not personalized with names, but specific to a body of water. We can create a map of any lake, river, coast or even a private pond.
Q: How long does it take to receive my order? A: We typically email a proof to you within 24-36 hours. Once you approve the design we will get started on the production of your map. Normal turn-around from ordering to shipping is approximately 5 business days.
Q: Is there a cost to personalize my map? A: We do not charge for personalization.
Q: My map is not listed or seen on your site, can you make it? A: Yes!
Q: What is included with my order? A: Each map comes framed, includes hanging hardware, and includes free shipping.
Q: Do the sizes listed include the frame? A: No, the sizes listed are just for the print itself. For total size add 3.75" to each side.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.